7 Day Stay
Welcome to Life’s A Beach! This lovely beach cottage has an excellent location along quiet, sandy Wightman Lane, one of the most desirable lanes of the Captiva Village area. From here it’s a quick stroll to the warm Gulf of Mexico sands – beach lovers will find the proximity really convenient. And you’re only a very short walk from shopping, restaurants, activities, and the Island Store.
Show More Information
The grounds at Life’s A Beach are carefully landscaped into a beautiful tropical garden. This is a masterwork of natural art, from the potted plants and flowering shrubs up through mature palms and massive trees. The garden is enhanced with pergola and trellis structures painted in bright colors. Dense hedges offer luxurious privacy and yet open to spacious outdoor areas where you can enjoy Captiva’s gorgeous weather (when you aren’t out on the beach!).
Entering from the parking area (ample space for two vehicles), pass through a dense hedge and under a trellis archway into the front yard where a large sundeck is furnished with gaily painted chairs. Next to the deck is an inviting, open area with picnic table. The back yard has a deck wrapping around the house, and a wooden walkway leading to a sturdy pavilion sheltering the large spa hot tub. An outdoor dining table with shade umbrella is just off the kitchen, for convenient outdoor dining.
The living room is comfortably furnished and, like the whole house, decorated with cute art. Skylights and high ceilings give a cheerful feel to the living room and kitchen. The kitchen is compact but very functional and well equipped, and the dining table seats four.
There are three bedrooms and two full bathrooms at Life’s A Beach. The master suite has a king bed and remodeled bathroom en suite. Sliding doors lead from the master bedroom onto the back deck, for easy access to the spa hot tub. A walk-in closet, dresser and other furnishings give plenty of room for long stay vacationers. There is a flat screen TV in the master bedroom.
The west guest bedroom has a queen bed and a full closet. The east guest bedroom is more compact, with two twin beds and a small closet.
Show Less Information
- Description Beach cottage, best location in town: walk to beach and village in 5 minutes
- Configuration Three bedrooms (king, queen, twins) and two bathrooms (tub + shower in the master, custom shower in the guest)
- Occupancy 6 persons
- Amenities Central air conditioning and heat, hot tub, remodeled kitchen with dishwasher and icemaker, beach chairs and cart, gas grill on rear deck, washer/dryer outside, two TVs (living room, master bedroom), free high speed Internet access. Cleaning Fee of $200.00 plus tax due on all reservations.
- Pets Pet Friendly! Pet fee is $200 per pet, per stay Please pick up after your pet. Pets outdoors must be on a leash at all times, including on the beach.
- Minimum Stay one week (Saturday to Saturday)
- Cable / DVD
- Dock / Pier
- Easy Access - Minimal or No Stairs
- Enclosed Heated Pool
- Game Equipment
- Grill Access
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Jet Tub
- No Pets Allowed
- Pet Friendly with approval
- Shared Pool
- Spa Tub