7 Day Stay
Beachfront Home on Captiva Island
The White Orchid is a four-bedroom beachfront home on Captiva Island, Florida. As you drive through the property’s lush landscape and towering palm trees, you feel transported into a tropical paradise. The house was fully renovated in 2020, and has been converted into a contemporary luxury beach home with a warm and comfortable style. Wonderful designer details coupled with high end finishes, fixtures and appliances are visible throughout.
Enter the front door and walk into the open great room and immediately catch a glimpse of the ocean through the grand disappearing sliding glass doors across the spacious living area. The great room features a large dining table that can comfortably seat 12 and an inviting sectional with plenty of seating, all accentuated with tasteful modern decor. The large disappearing glass doors facilitate a seamless indoor/outdoor space; enjoy stunning shades of blue-hued waters as far as the eye can see! The contemporary oversized linear gas fireplace will bring sparkle to your evenings and an 85” Samsung LED flat screen smart TV with a Sonos speaker will provide entertainment.
Open Terrace and Pool Deck
The generous open terrace is fringed by tall palm trees and offers ample seating, two large sectionals, a custom bar table, a four-seat cocktail table and two large dining tables for dining alfresco conveniently located just outside the living room. There is also a Lynx infrared gas BBQ grill, perfect for grilling fresh island fish.
Take in the lovely sea vistas from the picturesque swimming pool or walk a few steps to the white sandy beach. Relax in one of the four double lounge beds or in the contemporary hot tub built into the swimming pool. An inviting open cabana with additional lounge chairs meets you on your path to the ocean.
The stylish gourmet kitchen is furnished with high end appliances and a nice bar area with stools for hors d’oeuvres or snacks. For your convenience there are two dishwashers, two ovens, a Sub-Zero refrigerator, a gourmet stove top, and a wet bar with a wine cooler and two refrigerator drawers.
Master Suite (Bedroom #1)
The master suite is located on the main level and includes a king size bed, an oversized dresser and a walk-in closet. It also has a trendy en-suite seating area with two club chairs, an attractive console and cocktail table and a 75” Samsung LED flat screen smart TV. The full width French doors face the ocean and open to a semi-private porch with a comfortable sofa and club chair. The master bathroom is equipped with high end features, including a TV-in-mirror, and comes with an indoor and an outdoor shower.
Bedrooms #2 and #3
Bedrooms #2 and#3 are also located on the main floor and each of them includes two queen size beds, a spacious dresser, benches, closet and sliding doors providing ocean views, direct access to the spacious open deck and automated window shades. Each room also has a Samsung LED flat screen smart TV.
Upper Level Living Room and Open Loft
The upper level contains a truly sun filled living room with spectacular views of the ocean through the multiple French doors. Viewing the sunset from the comfortable seats on the open terrace is a fantastic daily experience. The living room contains a large comfortable “cloud” style sectional with a contemporary marble coffee table, a full-size ping pong table, a console, a 75” Samsung LED flat screen smart TV with an Xbox One game console, and an open loft with more seating and desk space.
Bedroom #4 is also located on the upper level and has a king size bed, a large dresser, skylight, closet and a Samsung LED flat screen smart TV.
The kids’ and teens’ favorite hangout is the media room with its comfortable oversize sectional, large dresser, small closet and a Samsung LED flat screen smart TV. The sectional is often used as a bed.
There are four full baths in the house, each with high-end designer features, including LED illuminated shower niches, Hansgrohe showers and large countertops.
The house features seven large flat screen smart TVs and a TV-in-mirror in the master bathroom. Three of the TVs also have Sonos speakers incorporated underneath them which can connect to your devices through the wi-fi system to play your own music. The upper level living room has an Xbox One console, so bring your games.
The Orchid’s pristine beach front features great white sand and lots of pretty shells. Although our beach is relaxing and quiet, when conditions are good you will see surfers, kiteboarders, paddle boarders, jets skis and boats. Be sure to bring your camera to catch a shot of sea turtles and dolphins!
There is no street parking on Captiva Drive but our driveway has room for at least 4-5 cars.
12 people – 4 bedrooms – 6 beds – 4 full baths
- Bedroom 1 (Master): King size bed, en-suite shower + outside shower, walk-in closet, seating area, oversized dresser, high end furniture, automated curtains, and a patio with ocean views.
- Bedroom 2:Two queen size beds, closet, dresser, smart TV, direct access to open deck and automated shades.
- Bedroom 3: Two queen size beds, closet, dresser, smart TV, direct access to open deck and automated shades.
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, its own living room with a terrace.
Note: AC is metered in order to discourage use with doors and windows open, thus eliminating the need for a higher rental rate to cover AC waste. You are given the first $400 per week of AC cost at no charge; beyond that, you will be charged actual costs. The AC is metered on a separate meter which you will be shown at check-in. [TO BE DISCUSSED WITH AMERICAN REALTY]
Submit your review
- Description Secluded, 5000-sq ft luxury home on one-and-a-half acres of beach front property
- Configuration 3 King bedrooms, 1 Queen bedroom, sleeping loft with Daybed and Trundle (twins), convertible sofa upstairs, convertible sofa downstairs, 4 full baths (3 down and 1 up) There are separate family rooms upstairs and downstairs, for separate kids area or two family groups.
- Occupancy 14 Persons
- Amenities Lighted tiki hut on beach, beach chairs, hammocks, outdoor whirlpool spa hot tub, three outdoor showers (one at the Tiki hut), (sorry, fireplaces are not available to guests), gourmet kitchen with 2 dishwashers and 2 ovens, gas grill, washer/dryer, 6 cable TVs = one in each room with DVD players and Xfinity cable service including HBO and Showtime (flatscreen TV with DVD in master bedroom), XBOX, VCR, stereo, separate hers and his bathrooms in Master suite, hers with a jacuzzi jet tub and his with a large shower, another jacuzzi jet tub in guest bath, central air conditioning, 2 screened porches, 1 open porch, 1 open deck. Original artwork throughout. Additionally, for a large gathering, there are a dozen folding chairs; dining table can expand to seat 14. Pets are welcome too with prior approval !!!! (non refundable pet fee applies)
- Games Harvil 7 Foot Triple Flip 3-in-1 Game Table (ping pong, pool, and air hockey)
- Business Accommodations Best provision for business persons on the island! Tenderly has what you need to carry on with business while enjoying this paradise with your family. We have an office with copier, WIFI throughout the house, fax, scanner and printer provided
- Minimum Stay one week (Saturday to Saturday)
- Suitability Special note for our valued guests: Tenderly is a unique masterwork lovingly created by the owners. The premium-built structure has been expertly decorated with carefully selected ornaments, fine art and exquisite furnishings. Such a treasure deserves tender loving care by all visitors to preserve it for everyone's continued enjoyment.
- Cable / DVD
- Dock / Pier
- Easy Access - Minimal or No Stairs
- Enclosed Heated Pool
- Game Equipment
- Grill Access
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Jet Tub
- No Pets Allowed
- Pet Friendly with approval
- Shared Pool
- Spa Tub